On this weeks podcast, Jerry and Nick talk about when you should start planning for retirement and what the 5 phases are too planning for it.
- Why it’s not too early to start planning in your 50s.
- Why waiting until the day you retire may not be the best idea.
- Why retiring too soon could put you in a healthcare and Medicare pickle.
#1 On The Money Retirement Toolkit…you’ll see the pic and info for this on our company homepage and the link is below…
Enjoy the show!
Resources In Today's Episode:
- Free Resource Download Page
- Schedule Your Complimentary On The Money 5-Step Retirement Review by calling 1.800.245.0546
- Check out our website: Group 10 Financial/
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter