It’s the holiday season, buying gifts and eating food. On this weeks podcast, Jerry and Nick talk about how much all of this stuff cost back in 1965 when Jerry first entered the financial planning world.
- Discover how much of an impact inflation has had on just a simple Thanksgiving meal.
- What the real inflation rate is that you should use when planning for retirement.
- How to make sure you are factoring in enough so that your income keeps pace with you throughout your entire retirement.
Enjoy the show!
Resources In Today's Episode:
- Free Resource Download Page
- Schedule Your Complimentary On The Money 5-Step Retirement Review by calling 1.800.245.0546
- Check out our website: Group 10 Financial/
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter