Nobody wants to retire broke, busted and disgusted!!!
Are you concerned about running out of money during retirement?
If so, this weeks podcast was done just for you! We talk about a study done across the country of 1,500 retirees that showed that the #1 concern of pre-retirees and retirees is how to handle their retirement income needs, and not run out of money during retirement.
Retirement planning is income planning! The mystery is how to correctly take what you've saved and make it last.
In just 12 minutes we talk about:
- How to know what type of income you want in retirement...Guaranteed Income? What If Income? A combination of the two?
- Should you have a year-by-year distribution strategy in place?
- Do you know how you'll get income from your investments in retirement?
- Is the current stock market a reliable place to get your retirement income?
Enjoy the Show!
Resources In Today's Episode:
- Schedule Your Complimentary On The Money 5-Step Retirement Review by calling 1.800.245.0546
- Check out our website: Group 10 Financial/
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter