On The Money with Jerry and Nick Royer Podcast
Podcast #80 Coronavirus - What To Expect and What You Should Do?
April 07, 2020
On The Money with Jerry and Nick Royer Show
With the country shut down, unemployment on the rise, and the markets acting incredibly volatile, what should you expect, and what should you do? That’s the topic of this podcast with Jerry and Nick Royer, along with their co-host Mark Elliott.
We talk about:
- What is Price Dislocation, and how is it causing the market prices to appear inaccurate?
- What are the 3 types of market crashes, and which type is this one?
- What can we learn from the history books about situations similar to this?
- How long does a market decline like this one usually last, and how long does it typically take to recover?
- What should you be doing with your free time, and what shouldn’t you be doing?
- Is Recession a 100% probability?
Enjoy the show!
- Schedule Your Complimentary On The Money 5-Step Retirement Review by calling 1.800.245.0546
- Check out our website: Group 10 Financial/
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter