On The Money with Jerry and Nick Royer Podcast
Episode #83 The CARES Act- What's It Mean For Your Wallet
April 28, 2020
On The Money with Jerry and Nick Royer Show
The $2 trillion dollar CARES Act is taking affect across America and the checks are starting to hit peoples bank accounts, but what does this really mean for your wallet? That’s what this weeks Podcast is all about.
- How The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act is affecting your finances.
- What changes have been made to Required Minimum Distributions for 2020?
- Whose going to be getting the stimulus checks and how much can you expect?
- If you are getting social security will you still get a payment?
- And we go to the mailbag to answer a few of your questions on the CARES Act as well.
Enjoy the show!
- Schedule Your Complimentary On The Money 5-Step Retirement Review by calling 1.800.245.0546
- CLICK HERE to Schedule a 15-Minute Call Using Our Online Calendar
- Check out our website: Group 10 Financial/
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter