It’s the holiday season, buying gifts and eating food. On this weeks podcast, Jerry and Nick talk about how much all of this stuff cost back in 1965 when Jerry first entered the financial planning world.
- Discover how much of an impact inflation has had on just a simple Thanksgiving meal.
- What the real inflation rate is that you should use when planning for retirement.
- How to make sure you are factoring in enough so that your income keeps pace with you throughout your entire retirement.
Enjoy the show!
FREE GIVE: Take the On The Money Checklist Challenge and discover once and for all if you are On-Track for a rock solid retirement…or not. Click here to find out how to get the 35-point checklist shipped directly to your door at no cost.
- Schedule Your Complimentary Worry Free 5-Step Retirement Review by calling 407.960.4052 or CLICK HERE to Schedule a 15-Minute Call Using Our Online Calendar
- Check out our website: Group 10 Financial/
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter