There’s a lot changing in the world! New government proposals that are circulating the rumor mill could dramatically change the future of retirement. And many people (even celebrities) are making some adjustments that’s getting a little attention.
On this Podcast Jerry and Nick talk about:
- Some new Government proposals that could dramatically change the future of your retirement plan.
- What could happen to those RMD’s in the future? Could it move up to age 75? What’s that mean to you?
- There might be changes coming that allows some people to not have to take RMD’s in the future if they qualify. Who might that effect?
- Why is Gene Simmons from the rock band KISS (after 36 years) leaving his 16,000 square foot estate in California?
Enjoy the show!
FREE GIVE: Book- Defuse: The 7 Steps To Saving Your 401k from the IRS. https://group10financial.com/book/
- Schedule Your Complimentary Worry Free 5-Step Retirement Review by calling 407.960.4052 or CLICK HERE to Schedule a 15-Minute Call Using Our Online Calendar
- Check out our website: Group 10 Financial/
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter